Sunday, December 18, 2011

Signs and Wonders - Others

While I don't have the time to go into details about these events now (I will later). I did want to note them at this time. I guess this is closer to a virtual post-it note. :P

  • Sometime between First Holy Communion and Confirmation, a priest told me following a Confession that, "You are very special to God. I don't know what you will do, but you are special."
  • At my Confirmation, the wind blew so hard, despite the crystal clear day, that it literally shook the church, even the Bishop commented about this.
  • When I was a girl, a stranger pointed to unusual clouds I saw from a hilltop, told me it was the outside of heave and then disappeared.
  • When I was 16, God spoke through me - just once.
  • When I was 17, my Brother began to talk with me. I didn't know it was Him then. There were years of silence between.
  • When I was 20, I met a demon face-to-face.
  • In 2007, starting with dreams, my Brother began to speak with me again, teach me and reveal things to me.
  • Staring in late 2007, I no longer set my alarm clock, my Brother wakes me every morning on time, regardless of the changing schedules.
  • In 2008, I purchased a medallion with Yeshua's image; he touches the chain along my neck from time-to-time as a reminder that He is there with me.
  • Just prior to that, three days before Valentines Day, I receive a valentine card which may have been influenced by Him.
  • Also in 2008, I had a moment where my Brother spoke through another to me.
  • There have been many other times I've seen His movement, inspiration, work through others since.
  • In 2009, I met a stranger on the walk home from work one night, stopped, and had a long conversation about prayer and forgiveness. I was the teacher, though I had only the goal of heading home after a long day in mind when I started.
  • My tweets can be remarkably inspired; many have commented that that was exactly what they needed to hear at that particular moment in their life (down to the hour).
There is more, but I need to log off for the day now. As I said, I will elaborate on these another time.

No comments:

Post a Comment