Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Exactly What We Need

In this time of santa's and sales, of long wish lists and shopping for the latest gadget to gift, we often loose sight of the real message wrapped in CHRISTmas. Do unto others as we would have someone do for us.  Love one another. Help one another. Feed His sheep.

I spied this comic strip last Sunday and thanked God that these artists get it! 


 I've typed out the dialog boxes to aid in any online translations:

Box 1: "What I really need is a Maserati."
Box 2: "Dad, I need my own large screen TV in my room."
Box 3: "Dad, our cell phones are, like, 6 months old." "We need new ones."
Box 4" "I know exactly what you need!"
Box 5: Open Door Homeless Shelter & Soup Kitchen
Box 6: "Dad, I'm pretty happy with what I have."

No comments:

Post a Comment