Thursday, April 12, 2012

Prayers

When I pray, sometimes I get a response. It isn't words, but more of an impression. I know which way things will fall. I then thank for the help or request emotional / spiritual support for those who will go through the trial. Always, I ask God's will be done.

I still don't know what to do about it.

Do I say something; do I remain silent? Is what I feel real? It seems real; I've had plenty of confirmation on some of the prayers. But there doesn't seem to be any guidance in sharing - yet. I don't know what the future holds.

Some make me wonder, or worry. When I get bad news, is there something I should do? I just had that happen with a prayer request this evening. I had a few today, but the last one shook me. It was bad news and I prayed that God would be with the family through the trial, and tailored my tweet along those lines. I don't know what else to do...

I still need so much guidance.

No comments:

Post a Comment