Friday, April 13, 2012

God is Faithful

Yesterday, I had wondered how work was going to get done. I had gotten some work done in the morning, but from 11:30 on, I worked on responding to two months worth of tweets. I had a pile of work to get done when I left the office at 7:30 pm last night. I didn't even get work done at home; I left it at the office. Yet God wanted me to Trust all will be well.

At 4:00 this morning, I was gently awoken from a sound sleep. I'm not tired; it felt as though I'd gotten a full night's rest. Given the hour, I was tempted to roll over and go back to sleep, but soft intermittent sounds around the room kept me awake. In ten minutes I was out from under the covers and starting my morning routine. Now at 5 am, I'm on the way to the office. With no interruptions (especially given the hour), I'll have all the work done by 7 am, in time to head to my Friday morning breakfast meeting.

When I let God rule my schedule; all the work is done. There is even a bit of time for His work and some fun. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment