Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fledgling

Yesterday, a good friend sent out a praise report that my chronic pain was finally gone. I'm happy. It was done in a way that it was for the glory of God, not for me. Which presented me with an interesting dilemma. Should I not be doing the same thing too?
After all, I was the one who was healed and experienced what I consider a miracle. But at the same time, I don't want to be like those who run around shouting, "Look at me, I'm special; God touched me and healed me!"

I don't want the attention to go to me, but God. God is the One Who heals, Who helps, Who comforts... I want to share that and to give some Hope to others who likewise suffer. I just don't know how to do that.

An idea I have is writing a blog post similar to Learning to Trust for my "public" blog. Do I mention that I am "told" some things? That I do, indeed, hear from Yeshua (Jesus)?

There are so many out there that claim they do, but one can see how they are using that statement to draw attention to themselves, not Yeshua, not God... I don't want to play the role of a false prophet. :(

I will pray and Trust I am led to do what is right in a way that best serves God. Then whatever doubts and questions about what others will think and say should just be tossed to the side... 

Do not worry beforehand about what to say.
Just say whatever is given you at the time,
for it is not you speaking, but the Holy Spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment