Thursday, May 3, 2012

Second Look

Like many, I will cry "foul!" when I see corporate greed and apathy toward fellow human beings - employees and the world in general. Even though I work in the business world, when I hear "corporation", the words "corruption" and "greed" also spring to mind.

Then something will happen - like today - that will force me to sit back and take a second look.

Not every person who works in business is greedy or corrupt. Not every company or corporation is either. In fact, if I took a closer look, I may find many are actually compassionate - even to their competitors.

That's what happened today.

Where one corporation found themselves in a desperate situation, their direct (and only) competitor stepped forward with compassion and a helping hand. The story is posted on my other blog: here.

My heart both blesses what passed today and those involved, and teaches me that I should never judge another, whether the "other" is a person or a corporation.

There is good found everywhere. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment