Thursday, February 16, 2012

Whose Will?

When I originally started this blog, I will admit I had some egotistical reasons. I was an outcast through much of my life and sought blogs originally as a way to tell "MY" story or talk about "me". My other blog was quickly tied to my Twitter account, and with the twitter-name of "@JesusSister" I had to rein in my ego and use that more of a teaching blog. So I started this one with every intention of telling my personal story, shining the spotlight on myself.

But I start each day with prayers, including a sincere and heartfelt request that God's Will - not mine - be done. I have been fighting a battle of accepting God's Will in some aspects of my life, including this blog. Once again, I think this will become more a teaching/sharing device rather than me tooting my own horn. 

In this world, I think the first stumbling blogposts will sound as if I am, but what this is becoming is more an avenue to share the lessons I am learning. Again, I ask my readers to understand, when I share some of what happens, I do not consider myself any greater (or lesser) than any of you. We are all equals here - all brothers and sisters - and all part of the Bride of Christ. We are all One in Pari (God).

So, as I shyly shuffle my feet, I will start sharing some of the even-more personal day-to-day struggles and lessons I encounter. Some may veer back to echo my other blog (and I may share posts), but this will contain a lot more of the private interactions between myself and my Brother (our elder Brother), Yeshua / Jesus the Christ.

And you can all see how stubborn a little sister I am. :P

No comments:

Post a Comment