Thursday, January 5, 2012

Freak out Follow Up

Normally I am a calm, friendly person; then once in a while I start freaking out. Yesterday was apparently one of those days. Lesson for day: Don't ask Pari (God) for something unless you mean it. I guess that is two-fold. The first is that something different happened when I asked, "What is Your will?" The second was this simple request.

If I am truly being guided, I pray Pari sends me some reassurances.

That was at the bottom of yesterday's blogpost. I received the reassurances - in spades.

Starting with the long-winded comment sent following the Blessed Be tweet, I received this response:

..i must be doing good if f i inspire flow, just so You know.. thank you so.. Blessed for Your Kind Attention.. Jah Love, ma friend ;***>

I looked up "Jah Love" this morning. Originally I thought it was a typo or something; apparently it's a shortening of "Jehovah" (a.k.a. God, Yahweh, the Father, Abba, and Pari).

Then I also received a message from the woman to whom I sent the video link:

I'm sorry I took so long to view! You really blessed me with this, life can seem so CRAZY at times,cause this isn't home.Much love & thanks! I so appreciate your loving heart, God used you to reach out to me just when I needed it! So look forward to meeting you in heaven...Linda

Two-for-two. Now here is the response from the one I sent the blog link too, both Twitter response and lengthy comment:

I posted a comment to your blog. I followed your blog as well. I really like your poems :) Absoloutely Beautiful

Thank You :)
You have a blessed insightful way about you. You have been blessed with the gift of discernment.
It is obvious that your loving & caring ways are from a heart & mind that has been graced by the knowledge & wisdom of the Holy Spirit.
Every emotion has it's season; even anger. Yes, anger is a dangerous emotion; one that needs to be reined in to never let it become out-of-control. Sometimes that is easier said than done. Paul tells us that we must bring every thought into captivity.
When someone has enemies it is not always because that person has made the choose (whether consciously or not) to hate. Enemies are often times made to be enemies by thier declaration. Anger can be used for survival, to not lose heart in the battle. Not anger towards a person or enemy but anger at the injustice; in order to correct the social injustices which you so eloquently speak of.
God Bless you sister & thank you.
Peace be with you,
Steve

If this wasn't enough, the tweet sent to me that caught my eye before starting this blog post mentioned angels again, from a different person...

The angel of the Lord guards all who fear him & he rescues them~Ps 34

As this blog is not directly connect to my Twitter account, like my other blog, there is no way these people are following up on yesterday's post.

That only leaves one other option open; Pari was letting me know it's OK.

So I raise my little white flag. I give up. I give in. 

I will follow where Pari leads.

No comments:

Post a Comment