Saturday, January 5, 2013

Sharing the Positive News

On my other blog (here) I've started posted collections of positive news stories - daily. It takes hours to search, format and compile these. I've wondered if it was worth it...

Yet, at the same time, I cannot help but feel I'm being guided to do so. 

Fortunately, the time has gone down this week from sixteen hours for the first post to a mere four hours for today's post. Yeshua hints that by the end of January my skills will have that down to roughly an hour per day.

Originally my thoughts were that I would find maybe three to seven stories in a given 24-hour period. Ha! Go over to the other blog and see. It's a far cry from that. I will admit, the number of positive stories surprises even me. There is still much Light and Love shining in this world. Where stories are reported, there are thousands that go unmentioned.

By Thursday, I questioned if this was something God wanted me to do. After all, I haven't tweeted inspirational rhymes since I started "Positive News" on my blog... While I searched the last few places, I noted that I was quite shy on "Furry Friends" stories. Then I got an email, just as that thought crossed my mind. It contained four really good animals stories to share. Was the Divine Editor listening to my thoughts?

While it's quite a bit of work, in the end I really don't know how many I will touch with "Positive News." From peeking at the stats, they are actually my most hit blog posts - ever.

The truth is that I won't know many of the results of my work until the end of my time. I also know that what I do is nothing compared to the remarkable things God does with it. I've only caught a few glimpses of the "behind the scenes" work. Sometimes a person is led to read something at "just the right time" or will get an idea from my posts and do something remarkable.

Who knows how far it goes.
I just know I need to Trust,
And place all in God's hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment