Sunday, May 5, 2013

Jesus Loves You

In church today, I recalled an event I wanted to share with my readers.

My husband and I typically stand in the back. During prayers, I kneel on the floor when others use the pew kneelers. I've been doing this for years to the point where the ushers kneel in the back now too.

One day after Communion, when some sneak out the back before the official end of Mass, and older man made his way down the aisle toward me. I moved out of the way to let him pass, and then continued my prayers.

After a few moments, he shuffled his way back to me, grabbed my folded hands and pulled me to my feet, saying, "It's all right. Get up. It's all right."

When I gave him a questioning look. He patted my hands with his other and said, "Don't worry. Jesus Loves you." And then shuffled out the door.

While I found it strange at the time, in hindsight today I realized that this day was during one of my struggles. This man did not know this. But God did.

Sometimes, even when we know God loves us beyond a doubt, we still need to hear it. God uses our brothers and sisters to bring the message to us.

Jesus Loves You

Pass it on...

:D

No comments:

Post a Comment